Saturday, October 11, 2008

Norman


Everybody I would like you to meet Norman. Isn't he about the cutest thing you have ever seen? Today we had the swap meet, and he was in a box from the donators. It was love at first site. As my mother and sister can attest, I love bears. That doesn't mean I want any more, I wouldn't want Norman to get jealous.

I am not a silly person, most of the time, but in the face of such cuteness I can't help myself.


He went to help wake Jen up before she went to work.

As you can see Norman is a ladies bear. He has really adapted to his new house very quickly. Apparently he is a people bear, and can get along with everyone. Regardless of the cramped living conditions and the high number of roomates. Well until tomorrow I hope everyones days goes as good as mine did.
I would like to say a special thanks to Trisha for the box that she sent us. We haven't been getting as much from our donators lately and your box really meant a lot. Thank you very much!

4 comments:

Ellyn said...

I love him. He is the cutest and obviously a ladies bear. I can totally see why. Boys are stinky.

dlyn said...

Aw he is adorable - lucky bear!

Tonjia said...

Norman is adorable and you look so happy together. LOL

love the pics. Keep them coming!

Trisha said...

Glad you got the package. Hubby keeps asking me if you got it. I have such fun shopping for stuff to send.
Norman is adorable!