Friday, October 10, 2008

Update

Hello everyone sorry it has been so long since I blogged, let me tell you why. It is actually for a combo of reasons, the most imposing of which is that our internet was down. The other is that I'm working a new section on a different shift, I think I talked about it a little. The change has thrown me off.
I have had a few people ask me about this new section, so I'll talk about it a little. It is the ER kind of. The Army calls it the EMT section. I think because there are a lot of EMT's working there. I get to see more patients for less time. I think I like it, the conversations with patients have more to do with there medical conditions and less to do with their personal lives. It keeps you from getting attached. Even though when I worked on the ward I got to have conversations with my patients that I enjoyed, and I still see some of them sometimes and they always stop to talk to me. It is easier to not remember all the patients.
Anyway, I am thinking about staying in this new section. I get along with everyone and it seems easier to work on days. We will see, I still have almost a month to decide.
I'm really sorry it has been so long since I came on to talk to everyone, but now that the internet is back up I promise to blog more. I will be getting around to catch up on all the blogs I missed too. Thanks everyone for reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you! Love you babe.

Ellyn said...

I miss your blogging. I hope you are able to find the time.


Glad you are enjoying your new shift. It will be nice to get to talk to you a little more now that your internet is back.

dlyn said...

Glad to see you again - hope they keep your internet going now. Can't wait to see what you have been up to.

Tonjia said...

glad to see you back Lauren! I hope you like the new area..