Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goodies from mommy

Well today I got another package from my mother and I thought I would share the things that were in it. It seems like every time something happens to me now I want to blog about it. It may be because not much out of the ordinary happens to me, or it might be me trying to make something of my life here. :) Sometimes it gets a little boring and monotonous. So anyway today my life was made good by a gift from home. Specifically from my mother. Here are some of the things she sent.

That is at least one of everything that she sent. She must really love me! And my co-workers, because they are going to get a lot of this stuff. There is one item you notice here that is one of my favorites, but if you look at the picture you may notice something is terribly wrong.


Like some kind of nuclear radiation hit them, or maybe the mail was tampered with by terrorists! I don't really think it was anything quite as dramatic as all that, but they are quite amusing. And even though they look just a little bit different they still taste the same, although, they don't eat the same.

9 comments:

dlyn said...

It is brand new over here - sheet 'o gummie-bear. I only send you the most cutting edge stuff!

Trisha said...

Lauren-

Looks like good stuff! I sent a box with a lot of loose tootsie rolls in it - also some Dove body wash, some toothpaste - Colgate (I think)- some dental floss, a razor, two packs of m&ms and a puzzle book and a magazine called Mental Floss. Another box had some shampoo and conditioner in it with more tootsie rolls, two books, some chapstick stuff (I forget which box was which). I did put notes in both boxes address to Lauren the blog queen!

Hope you get it and the tootsie rolls don't melt all over everything!

Lauren said...

Its funny Julia said I should get some cookie cutters and put a few gummy bears in each one and lay them out side. Then we could have a snow-man shaped gummy bear. Of course then it wouldn't be a gummy bear it would be gummy snow man.

dlyn said...

Like an Army craft project! :)

Ellyn said...

You are going to go into to a sugar coma if you eat all of that. But hey that would be something to do I guess. You could just sitt around and shake. FUN...I want a picture of that.

Anonymous said...

I guess our emails aren't getting through for some reason so I guess we have to communicate this way. Maybe one day Grandpa will get the Webcam up and running. Love you LOTS, Grandma

Tonjia said...

"sheet-o-gummie"! LOL I LOVE IT!

what a good mom you have Lauren, enjoy your goodies. I love lemonheads.

Anonymous said...

Hey baby, just got back from my cousin's wedding, and apparently your blog is quite a hit with my dad's family. The ones that haven't gotten to meet you yet especially love it because it gives them some insight to who you are. My aunt whose daughter just got married said that anytime she felt down, she'd read your stuff because even though you're over there you stay so upbeat and funny. Love you, thought you'd like to know you're being appreciated by lots of people, some of whom don't comment only because they're scared you won't know who they are.

Weezee said...

mmmmmm, those or that rather looks yummy!
Have you checked out my new puppy post?
Love you.