Sunday, July 20, 2008

Julia's present from home

Well the other day Julia received and opened, at work, a box from home. Inside this box there was a certain item that she decided to take several pictures of. See if you can identify said item.



Don't let any pointing give it away try and find it for yourself.

See look even 1st Sergeant joined in.


Also today I have a sky watch photo, I know it isn't the right day, but what do I have to lose. Mine is of the night sky because there really isn't much to look at during the day.

And no people, that isn't a street light its the moon. I hope you enjoy, see you all again in a few days.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Julia's new black nametape. I also love how the moon's phases are so much more symmetrical there, the new moon looks less like a crescent and more like a small orange ball.

Ellyn said...

Ummmmm, let me see it's the cheesy mushtache. Nope that can't be it, only two guys have that. How about the goofy grin. Nope that can't be it either. Did she get those super cool BDUs with the black name tapes? I just can't figure it out.


Does your First S. read your blog? If he does tell him I am sorry about the whole cheesy mustache comment.

I am sending a package later this morning. You will like what I picked out for you. Maybe you can passify your F.S. with some of the goodies. I hope he doesn't get any of it in his mustache. That would be bad.

Trisha said...

Wow! You could at least give us a few hints! What a tough thing to find!

It looks like you were having fun with it!

Tonjia said...

cool skywatch pic!! I say since you are working so hard in Iraq you can have skywatch on any dang day that you want to have it! LOL

does that inconspicuous tie light up and play the Star Spangled Banner? LMAO

Michelle said...

I think it is the flag patch on the shoulder. (Am I right?) Gary Sinese!!!!! I love him. You lucky girl got to breath the same air. LT Dan.

Weezee said...

Well I wish I had guessed before I read the other comments! Those people gave it away! I hardly noticed that gaudy, sparkly, loud, sequined tie.

I Am Woody said...

I'm thinking it was the camo shirt that says US Army. I'm right, aren't I??

Lauren said...

your all right, thanks for playing!

Ness said...

Love this pictures, Lauren. You take care and tell all your fellow comrads how grateful we are for their service to our country.