Wednesday, July 9, 2008

pictures from work

Ok today I would like to apologize about missing several days. As you may have seen on the news we have been busy for the last few days, and I was tired. But now that is over and I have time to write about stuff again. The other night at work I decided to take some pictures of my wacky co-workers. That is mainly what I am going to put up today. I wanted to talk a little about the drinking water here and how it works. Every so often a man comes with a huge fork lift carrying a large pallet of about 300-400, 1 liter water bottles. Then as we need them we bring them into our living area and the hospital, clean them off and use them for drinking, cooking and patient care. Well this can be a time consuming effort, but not when you work as a team, its a good thing we all went to basic training so they could teach us that. :)


That is all of us working together to get the water clean, and look how pristine the water looks when we are done.
Alright these next ones are of the only other enlisted female working nights. These are her before and after shots, the second one I told her to smile.


This one is of my NCO's on nights. One of them said, quick get a picture that looks like I'm working. As you may notice that suggests maybe he wasn't. I'll let you figure it out from the way the picture looks. :)

Alright this last one is a picture of one of our officers, and also a perfect example of why you shouldn't leave your camera laying around.

6 comments:

Ellyn said...

Great pictures, Lauren.

You should never leave your camera lying around. You are lucky you got a picture of his face.

dlyn said...

Great photos Lauren - and I agree that the face shot is way better than some of the others he might have taken. Boys are gross, you know.

Trisha said...

Great pictures. Sorry that you were so busy! Wish you had nothing to do all the time - then you could come home!

I like the fact that the guys were trying to look busy!

Trisha said...

Lauren-

You have been tagged!
"Phtphtbt!"

Tonjia said...

LOL love the pics Lauren.. the NCO looks like he is working extremely hard, except I see that little "intel processor) sticker down in the corner of the KEYBOARD!

Are they playing word whomp? LOLOL

hugs all around, you guys are still my heroes, nothing we do here on night shift compares with your sacrifice, you rock!

Donna said...

LOLOLHahaha...loving that last one And your remark!!! Stay safe babydoll...sending prayers to all of you!!!hughugs