Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can't really tell

Today I was hoping for the help of one and all of my loyal readers. The other day we had a visit from a very important guest on our ward.

The special guest is the one on the right. Of course the other person in that picture is special too, just in a whole other way. This little super hero came in the other day to wish all of our patients well, and bring a little joy to their hearts. My dillema is I think I might recognize this super hero. You tell me if you think I'm right.


This soldiers name is Tabitha, and she is one of my friends. Very nice young woman, but is she super? I haven't ever identified a super hero, do you get some kind of reward for that kind of thing?

4 comments:

Ellyn said...

That costume is so funny. I love the bra.

I am not sure if it is the same person either. I think they get mad if you reveal thier idenity anyway.

Anonymous said...

Lauren, You are so funny. you always make my day, grandma y

Tonjia said...

hmmm is she super??? well she is a soldier, thousands of miles away from her family and helping to fight for our freedom. So YES I say she is super!! AND for that matter so are the rest of you!!

she does look cute in her outfit too.

Now why is the guy standing next to her super??

Anonymous said...

OK, I agree that Tabitha is at "super" status for her service. As are all our members of the Armed Services.

But, as far as being a super hero like in the movies, she has some problems. For one, when she is flying, she has one leg still on the ground. This really hampers the altitude she can gain.

Maybe if you get your Mom to photoshop the picture making it appear she is airborne, it will help her achieve Super Hero movie status, (it is well known all over the web that your Mom is an expert at photoshopping)

YR. :>)