Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gods gift to me

You know how they say "that guy thinks he's Gods gift to women"? Well I know Steve is Gods gift to me. I say it all the time, even when he is making me mad, there is no man on earth that fits me so well as he does. So today even though its the day after his B-day I just wanted to say that to everyone and wish him a happy birthday. The reason I wanted this to be on my sunday post is because I would also like to thank God for this wonderful man.


Happy Birthday baby!

5 comments:

dlyn said...

He's a pretty good son in law too!

Ellyn said...

We think he is pretty special too.

Ness said...

Lauren, he is a gift from God to you. He is also very lucky to have you. You're always in my prayers and especially hoping you and your husband can be reunited soon.

Tonjia said...

Happy Birthday Steve!! I hope it was a good one for you. I know you would rather have spent it with Lauren....

Anonymous said...

I love you too Lauren. As trite as it sounds, I thank God for you just being you.