Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pancake Breakfast

Well it is starting to be a tradition for night shift, all the sections, to get together for the pancake breakfast every sunday morning. For me since I'm on nights this is the end of shift on saturday, even though its sunday morning. The dining facility (defac for short) will make strawberry, blueberry or plain pancakes and they are wonderful. There is always a long line but its worth it, the military usually does a pretty good breakfast.
So we all go through the line and then sit down and talk about our shift, sometimes complain about the patients. We talk about who is going home on leave and look forward to the time when we all get to go home. Its really fun, I wanted to share some pictures I took of the last one.




See look even some of the more important people came out to join in.
I'm glad I got to share our sunday morning with all of you.

5 comments:

dlyn said...

Yummy - pancakes! great post Lauren!

Ellyn said...

Looks like lots of fun.
Have a great day.

Tonjia said...

LOL even the important people have to eat, right?

now you are making me hungry for pancakces. strawberry? mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

So glad y'all get to have some fun times.

YR

Dianne said...

the smile in the second photo is enough to light up a city!!

I came by for SWF but this post is far more wonderful

take care!