Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday again

Well this week I was reading through my Bible and this passage just jumped out to me, it seems like that has been happening a lot lately.

2 Corinthians 2:12-13

12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.

I got to speak to a friend some more about the faith the other night, and we had a few disagreements as will happen. I just wanted to share with you one passage and thank the Lord for the clarity that only He can bring. I hope all of you have a lovely day.

3 comments:

Tami said...

LaurNe,
Our thoughts are with you and all of our Service member's this Sunday morning.
Please know that we are thinking of you here in the good ol USA and we are so Proud and Thankful for each of you.

God Bless,
Tami

dlyn said...

Love this Lauren! And I didn't let a broken camera keep me from getting a home photo up for you today! Love you ...

Tonjia said...

Thank you for the scripture today Lauren, God is with us always.

May he hold you in his arms and protect you all.