Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well today....

Today I really don't have much to offer in the way of interesting things you don't already know about. So instead I have decided to just post a bunch of pictures! I don't have many right now, well thats a lie I probably have hundreds of pictures. I just don't know if they would all be very interesting. So here we go I will put up a few then we can talk a little more.

That is me and Kim at work, as you can see we were really busy that night. I think that night we had 2 patients, which is the least we have had since we have been here. We spent about 8-9 hours that night cleaning the floors and various other things on the ward. We had fun, and we were in a picture taking mood at that time.

This is Jen modeling our balacava which is army ear and cheek warmers. I have no idea if I spelled that right, sorry if I didn't. She looks a little silly in this one but we were in a silly mood.

As you can tell from the back ground and the green things this is when we were still in Texas. I was just browsing through my photo's and noticed that this is a particularly good one of both of them.
I am sure that most people fall in some kind of schedule where ever they are, I think I have found one. The only thing is here I think its best if I try and do some different things more often, to keep things interesting. I am sorry I didn't have anything really fresh or funny to write about today, I forgot to take pictures this week. I do have some idea's for other blogs though so stay tuned.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Pictures are always perfect. It helps bring it home for those of us back here.

You could do a bog series and interview your co-workers. That would be interesting.

Keep safe!!

Michelle said...

That should say blog series.

dlyn said...

Well I like the pics - always nice to see everyone! (((hugs)))

Ellyn said...

Great pictures, Lauren. I love to see you and everyone else. Thanks for sharing them.

Grandma Shirley said...

Hi Lauren, Thanks for all the great pictues. I am sure you appreciate all the pictures sent to you from home, it sure is nice to see some from where you are living at the moment. Take care to you and all your friends, God Bless....Love,
Shirley (aka Jason's Mom)