Monday, August 25, 2008

Lunar eclipse

As you guys may or maynot know we had a Lunar eclipse about a week ago. We were all leaving midnight chow, when we noticed it. Very cool, it was quite clear that night so we could see it very well. We were all standing there looking up at it when Kim asked me take some pictures. I got out my camera and gave it my best shot, unfortunatly this sort of picture was beyond my little camera.


So when Kim looked at the pictures, she said I was doing it wrong, and took the camera. She changed the settings around a little and took another picture. This is how it came out.

Well we can't all be good at photography, but me and Kim are good at lots of other things.

6 comments:

Ellyn said...

Hers looks very far out.

Anonymous said...

I think you got a picture of God's Angels.

YR

dlyn said...

Is she in a gang? That looks like a tag to me...

Tonjia said...

the pics of the eclipse are awesome! even the squiggly one!

Trisha said...

You may not be the best photographers but modern art might be in the cards for Kim!

Anonymous said...

You know what cracks me up? That kinda looks like a "B" doesnt it? lol Almost like I did it on purpose...