Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Don't leave your camera laying around!

Ok I'll admit that occasionally I do snap a silly picture and just to prove my point here are a few that I took.


Yes that is metamucil. He likes it. He is only 22.



Why can't these two have their picture taken without posing?

The following pictures are ones that I didn't take. I'm sure you really didn't need me to tell you.



That should teach him, take a picture of your open mouth it is going to end up on my blog.

Why do I need a picture of your ear?

Glove on the head, certainly not the first time it was done. But it is the first time I didn't even know the picture of it was there until I downloaded my pictures.
Alright that is all I had for today, I'm sure it was enough.

7 comments:

Tonjia said...

ROFLMAO!!! love the pics Lauren. The guy with the glove on his head is hysterical!

metamucil? for a 22 yr old??? oh man that sucks... tell him I am sorry, ok? LOL

take care, keep having fun!

dlyn said...

Hilarious Lauren - I would think by now that they know if they put a photo on your camera they are going to end up here.

Tracy said...

Lauren-
First time commentor-
I enjoyed the pics even the ones that surprised you-my son who is 11 does that to me all the time!
I wanted to say thank you for what you are doing in Iraq-I personally think medics rock-my husband was seriously wounded in Mosul in Oct. 2006-a medic was one of the people that saved his life.
Stay safe yourself...
Tracy
http;//pricelessjourney.blogspot.com

Ellyn said...

I love the guy with the rooster tail on his head. Too funny.

Tami said...

Oh yeah now you know Camera Rule 1.
Never ever leave your camera laying around. LOL
At my house you would wind up with tons of pictures of the floor, ceiling, dog and each of the boys looking in the mirror.

Have a great day/night.

Tami

Anonymous said...

Well, if u never left ur camera lying around and we didnt take pics, what would u blog about? :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.