Friday, September 19, 2008

I got an award

I received this award the other day from my sister. She must like me or something. :)





These awards are nice to receive! She is my favorite sister. Before you start feeling badly for my other siblings she is my only sister. If I did have other sisters I bet she would still be the favorite.
As far as the awards go I think I will save them for when someone has a particularly good blog. Also I would like to apologize for not blogging as much lately. I switched departments at the hospital lately and I'm all out of wack. Thanks for continuing to read!

5 comments:

Ellyn said...

I am your favorite sister!!!! I am honored. Oh how I feel the love in here.

Tonjia said...

You ARE very deserving of these cool awards.

I love your blog!!

Sorry to hear about your wack. ;-) what department are you working in now?

dlyn said...

I do love to see my girls getting along. *sniff* I'm all choked up.

Michelle said...

Well deserved awards and we will always be here checking your blog. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I live to read your blog, and think you very much deserve the award!