Saturday, September 13, 2008

males in pink wig

Well I had a request for some of the guys in the pink wig. Unfortunatly none of the guys that you are used to seeing were there the night I got the opportunity to take some pictures with the wig. So you are going to see some new faces. I hope you enjoy them.






So I'm really sorry I haven't been able to blog lately. Changing shifts put a kink in my routine. Anyway I have one for a lot of days week. I'm sorry its been so long. Hope everyone has had a good week. :)

4 comments:

Ellyn said...

They all look very dashing. A few of them look like they are under some duress.

dlyn said...

Obviously standard issue.

Trisha said...

The pink goes so well with the uniforms. I think you should all get a pink wig for daily wear! Hope everything is good.

I am thinking of sending another package. Is there anything specific you would like? Is there something I need to do to get the package to you directly or do I send it to the unit like I did last time?

Tami said...

The wig is perfect with the camo apparel. Thanks for sharing. Get some rest and we will wait until you are use to the new shift and back on the blogwagon full time.


Hugz,
Tami