Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One who is missing

Today I feel compelled to mention one of my co-workers that had the day off when we took the family portrait picture. Gustavo, need any more be said. If you remember from one of my other blogs, he was the one with the mustache.
Well I am not only going to mention him, but I also have a story about him. It has been his habit to claim that he doesn't know how the make things, so that I will come and do it for him. The other night I told him that he was going to have to figure it out for himself. He had a mini microwave cake thing. I told him to put in enough water to make it look like raw brownies and cook it until it looked like cake. This is the result.

I know what your thinking. Stupid Lauren you should have helped him, now he has blown up some perfectly good chocolate. Well I happen to know that this is just a ploy so that I will help him next time. And that he has used something that I have a soft spot for to make me feel bad, that would be the chocolate. How do I know this, and how can I prove it? With a picture.

Does anyone look that happy when they have just blown up chocolate? Not unless they had some other motivation for doing so. Well I'm here to say that it isn't going to work mr. Gustavo, your trick won't work. And next time your going to just have to read the directions instead of throwing them away!
Just in case this all seemed too serious for anyone, I'm just kidding. About everything except helping in with microwavable things. Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Men just don't have the same chocolate gene as women. But . . . how exactly do you mess up those little cakes? They are pretty fool proof!

dlyn said...

Send Gustavo to my blog today - then he will know how to do stuff a little better!

Ellyn said...

Go you lauren. Don't let him fool you.