Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hula

Well in our company we have a very good recreation person. She spends a lot of time organizing things that are fun, and getting us lots of food that we wouldn't normally get and so on. Well the most recent event that we had was a luau. I went for a little while, but I didn't have my camera with me. So when we were all back we got some pictures in our luau wear.

I never do get a very good picture of this lady, but she is one of the night RN's. She is a very nice lady with a wonderful sense of humor.

Here is Kim again, she really went all out.

And lastly this is a picture of another one of the night nurses who is a hoot, and Micheal. This is our night NCO, the man who leads us, and he is wearing a skirt!

6 comments:

Ellyn said...

It takes a very manly name to pull off skirt. I think he does a nice job.

Michelle said...

How fun. You know me...gotta have doing what your doing. I was the PSNCO for a US Army Hospital (TPU) once and found that the nurses are the craziest people. I am still good friends with many of them.

Tonjia said...

oh the skirts are just groovy! LOL Michaels is SO him....

Tonjia said...

oh the skirts are just groovy! LOL Michaels is SO him....

Anonymous said...

Where's YOUR little "I'm married" flower in your left ear, hmmmm? ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Hula! lol I think we look FABULOUS!!!