Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is that ravioli?

Well the other day I was talking to Steve on the internet and he sent me a picture I have been hoping to get for quite some time. You see its a picture of something you just don't see every day.

Yeah I know that looks like an ordinary can of ravioli. But if you want to take a look at this other picture I have you will see a different story.

This is maybe the largest can of ravioli I have ever seen. The boys found it at the grocery store. Of course they buy a lot of canned things because I'm not around to cook any more. So Steve saw this can and had to have it, so they own the largest can of ravioli ever now. Steve says they can't quite bring themselves to eat it, it has become like a family pet now. And no they haven't come up with a name for it yet. :)

9 comments:

Ellyn said...

Name it Chef.


That may be the biggest can of CBRD ever made. Ewwwwwwww.

dlyn said...

Yep, they should save that for a big dinner party. An iceberg lettuce salad and Wonder Bread to go with and you make a real statement about yourself!

Trisha said...

Okay - that is hilarious! Pet Ravioli! You have to love the way men think . . .

Michelle said...

They could call it Beefy. I know someone with a dog named Beefy. Sure is a big can.

Laurne, On this day, we remember. Thank you!!

Tonjia said...

I think Steve needs you to go home now. He is starting to crack. LOLOL

can you apply for special leave because your husband is adopting cans of food for companionship? ;-)

That is one HUGE can of ravioli!

Anonymous said...

Its name is Deuce. It got that nickname during its tour in WWII, all the men that know the meaning are now dead. Mom, if it comes down to it, we'll make sure we follow your suggestion on a proper send-off. Deuce would've wanted it that way.

Anonymous said...

I suggested they eat the ravioli, wash the can, and use it to hold cooking utensils, pencils, or soforth.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been replaced Lauren! I guess thats the burden we bear tho... go off to Iraq to serve our country and our spouses leave us for the greener Ravioli...hate it when that happens! LOL

Ellyn said...

Hey Lauren, stop by my place tomorrow. I have some thing for you.