Saturday, May 17, 2008

back?? front??

These are my Front door/Back door pics for the photo meme my Mom has going on her blog. You just step outside and take a photo from your front door and then from your back door. Well today I have some back and front pictures that might seem a little bit different to everyone. Yes people this is another country and it does look different.Also regarding these pictures I am not sure myself which is the back and which is the front we call the first one the front, but I am not sure which the army considers to be so. The pictures of the back and front were taken at a little bit of an angle otherwise it would have been a straight on view of the tent right across from us.

The other pictures I am putting on today are of some of the painted barriers, I guess when units come through here they have some artist in their unit paint a barrier with their unit things. Some of them are a little rudimentary I have included some of the ones that are a little better. Hope you like them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is lovely. You should really plant some pansys or something. It's a little drab.

dlyn said...

I don't think pansies will grow in that sand though - maybe a palm tree would be more suited to that area?

Anonymous said...

All you "4 seasons" people just can't recognize a good thing when you see it, although 130 does sound pretty warm, even to me. Love you, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,
I just got off Jury duty. It was just one day and a big waste of time. Like the guy said someone has to do it.
We had a nice party on Monday all the family that lives out here showed up along with some friends. Corey kept us entertained with her swimming and diving.
We all thought of you and wanted you to know we prayed for you and wished you well. More later.
I love you, Grampa