Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm finally here

Well we finally made it! This place is great too, I know that after awhile its going to get boring, but right now we are all very happy with our living conditions, it is a thousand times better than it was at any of the training sites. We even have flushing toilets!! Small victories. The pictures below is of our living area inside and out.




The bed with the blue blanket is mine the messy one is Jens. We have a little kitchen area and Jen bought a tv, it quite nice. I will be giving updates, but I don't have much time right now so until tomorrow, I wish you well.



Sorry my hair is crazy, I just took my hair out of some braids.

3 comments:

dlyn said...

Wow - it all looks so plush! And you look really tired. Glad you are there and getting settled. Love & miss you - Mom

Weezee said...

Hey not bad. Your mom is right you need to sleep. Stay well.
Love you.

bichonpawz said...

Get as much sleep as you can! Lots of us out here thinking of y'all.