Tuesday, June 3, 2008

new front back

Well I finally got around to getting some new pictures of my front and back today, I hope you enjoy them.


You many notice the very tall walls that are all around us, aren't they nice. I was talking with my mother and she said that she usually waits until the middle of the month to post her front/back pictures. I said that I probably would only post them once because my view is never going to change. I guess the desert always looks the same.
The second pictures is my back picture, you may notice we don't have much of a back or even a door back there. But what we do have is our air conditioners and windows, and of course the huge wall, its very nice. There are four long rows of these trailer things and we live in the last one. Everything is very close to where we live, and its very convenient. Well anyway I will talk to you all when I get a chance. Hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad you have air conditioning! I'm not feeling quite as bad about my 15 minute showers since you can at least have a decent one now. : ) Please explain what the gazebo looking structure is outside your front door.

Ellyn said...

It's very nice.

Weezee said...

hmmmm, scenic, sorta. I too am wondering about the gazebo thingy. For band concerts?, Bar-b-q? what?

dlyn said...

The gazebo is where they will plant the window boxes full of petunias so that the Back Door Front Doot Meme will have something new for us to look at. duh!

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming the "gazebo thingy" is the smoking area? It does resemble the smoking areas outside the clinic back in the active days. Wonderful place by the way, I love what you've done with it!

Lauren said...

Its a smoking area, convenient for Julia since she is the only one that smokes